i2k Align® is the most advanced software package in the world for automatically registering and aligning two-dimensional images and for constructing multi-image mosaics.
i2k Align Standard Key Features
i2k Align Pro Additional Key Features
- Multiple Modalities - Automatically register images from many different modalities, including photographic, thermal, and near and far infrared.
- Mosaic - Automatically generate a mosaic that can be fully blended, partially blended, or not blended at all.
- Registration Tuning Dial - Adjust how aggressively the software attempts to register images. This is needed only for the toughest images.
- Add Images - A user may add images to an existing project.
- Auto-Masking - An optional setting tells the software to automatically remove background regions from the outside of an image
- Subsets - Select a subset images for output
- Save transformations - Save the parameters of transformations estimated for by the software for external
- Save correspondences - Save the correspondences generated by the software
- Multiple Sizes - Generate multiple outputs at different sizes.
- Number of Images - Process up to 50 images in each project.
- Capture Groups - Images are organized into separate acquisitions, each being a collection of images taken at once
- Region of Interest - Users can specify a region of interest for each image or for the entire set of the images
- Mosaic Sequences - Generate multiple aligned mosaics, for example to visualize the changes to a wide area of interest over time.
- Linked Views - After aligning images, i2k Align can display the original non-aligned images in side by side windows where the user can point to a
spot in one image and a pointer displays the corresponding spots in the other images in other windows.
- Image Acquisition Path - If the images are taken by moving the camera in a known way - such as in a grid pattern - this information may be used
by the software to make processing faster and more reliable.
- Multiband – images captured in multiple wavelengths/bands may be aligned between bands (for calibration) and across bands, producing aligned images or mosaics for each band.
- Apply Previous Results to New Images - Use the results from a saved registration on new images taken by the same camera or cameras).
- Number of Images - Process up to 1,000 images at a time
- Memory image input /output - Images already stored in memory (as opposed to files) may be provided to the software and returned from the software.
Downloading and installing i2k Align presents users with several different ways to exploit the power of the technology:
- A simple-to-use UI allows users to run the software, align and montage images, and save the results.
- A powerful Viewer that provides several different ways to examine results, and to export results as a video.
This can be as simple as checking an image montage, but anyone who wants to combine modalities or observe a stabilized time series of images will find the "preview" capabilities quite powerful.
- A command-line executable allows users more control over the software and provides the ability to align or montage multiple image sets at once.
- A library and header file are provided, with a C-level interface, for users who would like to incorporate i2k Align™ into their own applications.
- In addition to the image output from i2k Align™, users can output the transformation functions that map the images on top of each other and output
the inter-image correspondences that i2align™ uses to drive the registration process. This output may be obtained through the UI, through the command-line executable and through options set in the library function calls.
i2k Align is available on both Windows (XP, Vista, 7 and Server versions), Mac (OS X 10.5 or later), in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. A Linux version will be available upon request.
Download them and try them today!